fbpx

Take 20% of Your Time Creating Blog Content & Use the Remaining 80% for Promotion

Digital Marketing Consultant

Most bloggers spend way too much time focusing on content creation and ignore content promotion. This “write it and let Google do the rest” attitude has resulted in the death of many blogs and as PT Barnum once said –

Without promotion, something terrible happens… nothing!

Crazy Egg designed an interesting infographic which takes you through steps to promote your blog, and make it go viral.

How-to-Promote-Your-Blog-and-Make-it-Viral

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *