The Team at Hanapin have released their annual State of PPC for 2016-2017 and here are some of the key findingsText ads remain the most effective channel for advertisers. Click To Tweet
However only 86% of respondents claimed effectiveness this year versus 90% of respondents from last year
Over 50% of all respondents are still not using programmatic advertising in their marketing mix. Of the respondents that are using programmatic, about 30% found that was not an effective marketing channel for them.
CPCs & Conversions
The Most Important Aspect Of The Digital Marketing Industry Over The Last 12 Months
- Brands are heavily favoring social advertising and mobile this year versus last year’s favorites, automation software and conversation rate optimization.
- Agencies continue to rate automation software, location targeting and, social advertising as the most important aspects of the PPC industry
How Budgets Will Change In The Next 12 Months
- Mobile advertising is set for major growth next year
- The dominating social platform for expansion is Facebook
- Advertising rands in Display will mostly stay the same in the next year
- Snapchat not showing potential for much growth